Follow us

Videos

Street pastor comedy

 Street pastor comedy (Biography)











Full name.chijindu Felix ama(pakings street pastor).  

State of origin. Afikpo South LGA. Education background. I started school at King's nursery primary school. In abia State. In 1997. And obtained my leaving certificate in 2005. I started my secondary school at zenith international school abia State.and obtain my waec in 2012. I did my NCE at peaceland college of education enugu state.

Profession

Career I started acting at the age of 12 years and singing at the same time. I was once a member of a group call Zion kids. There I was the leader of the group . I left the group at 2007 to start up my acting career I registered at abia State art and culture. After some years I went back to Port Harcourt and I join a group called you must laugh. I'm not just an actor I  sing . In Port Harcourt I drop a single called you are god you are not a man. Which make wave in Port Harcourt as of the year. Letter in 2019 I come to Lagos and I start up my own comedy group call the street pastor comedy. 

And in 2022 I signed to Airmax Entertainment 




Appreciation 

I want to use this Media to say a very big thank you to all my super fans my family friends and where wishes and to my number one fan my beautiful wife.  JANET (AKA mummy GO) and to my big brother Henry Pius CEO Airmax entertainment. Thank you all for supporting me .for believing in me .and for not giving up on me.this time the street pastor comedy is here to make you forget about the past and embrace the future.

Post a Comment

0 Comments