Follow us

Videos

Unizel Celebrity Profile

 Unizel Celebrity Profile 












Occupation: Model
Full name: Akpele Eunice oheji ( Unizel)
State of origin: benue state ,igede oju LGA
Educational background: I started school in fountain academy nursery and primary school benue state in 2009
And obtain my first leaving certificate in 2015,
I started my secondary school in great legacy academy Abuja in 2015 
And obtain my waec in 2021
As i wait towards furthering my education
I steped down to pursue my career /talent as a model .
I officially started modeling since 2018 
And got signed into a record lebel in 2022,
Got my first award in February 2023



Appreciation 
I want to use this medium to say a very big thank u to my fans, my fam, friends and well wishers
Thank y'all for believing in me , for support me and not giving up on me 
This time i promise u all that we are taking over the internet
Stay tune 
UNIZEL loves u y'all

Post a Comment

0 Comments